“Fun relaxed food and beer”

Johnny Mango Juice Bar & World Cafe
Ranked #129 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Nice airy space and friendly people. Menu is mix of latin and asian standards, and good vegan and vegetarian options. Pad thai was a winner, and decent sized portion. Red stripe on tap.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for the first time with my daughter for her birthday . She had been here several times . It was a typical bar setting with food but the service was very good and the food was so delicious and flavored . The portions are plentiful as well . I will be going back for some Red Stripe and this time I’m going for those nachos !

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

...maybe that’s why I never remember the bus boy special until I’m here. This visit was jasmine rice, black beans, squash. My partner had chicken fried rice. I would eat every bite again.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Good place for dinner or lunch, in addition to the usual menu they have monthly "themes" (noodle month, etc. -- or maybe week, I'm a bit hazy on that)...

Good drinks, good aps, mostly good food -- the pad thai was a bit bland, which was disappointing, but what I tasted around the table of various other things all seemed good.

We were there with a small child who mis-judged whether she'd like a menu item -- the staff were very helpful in getting her set up with a fall-back meal, and helping her understand what was actually going to be on the plate. And, I noticed, they got her a less-spicy version of a spicy dish, unprompted, which probably saved the day.

Nice atmosphere, worth a stop by.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Johnny Mango has become a Cleveland classic. Great service, healthy eats, and an awesome environment. Be it dinner with your family or a first date, Johnny Mango is a great spot. Recently visited with out-of-town friends, and they couldnt get over how Johnny Mango hit the spot, but without trying too hard.