“Two magic words: Saturday Brunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Johnny Mango Juice Bar & World Cafe
Ranked #154 of 1,831 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
San Antonio, Texas
“Two magic words: Saturday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I feel that brunch should not be limited to Sundays. Part of that is that we have to work on Sundays, so we want to go to brunch on Saturday. Went to Johnny Mango's for the first time today, although we've passed it many times on our way to and from Momocho. I ordered the chorizo omelet and my husband ordered some asian stuffed crepe. We both really enjoyed our meals, and the side of cornbread was delicious. Some of the best we've had up north, since moving from "the south" two years ago. The cocktails were reasonably price AND delicious. Our server Dave was great, and very attentive. We will definitely revisit this place.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank theREALmle

Bay Village
“LOVE IT ALWAYS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

We go to Johnny Mango often. The Pad Thai is yet to be beat - absolutely DELISH!!! Just the right amount of crushed peanuts, the shrimp is perfect, the lime flavor - FRESH and YUMMY. The burritos - to die for - completely fresh - the beans - always fresh and full of flavor. The Miso soup is awesome - tons of fresh bean sprouts. I am never dissapointed here. Go to Ohio City - Go to Mango! If they are too packed on a Friday - you can walk right up the road to Heck's for delish burger! I can't believe that someone rated this place as being in a bad part of Cleveland - huh?? Who doesn't love the bar scene between Ohio City and Tremont - so fun! I mean if you want mad steak and if you want FRIES - don't go here! That isn't what it's about. Everything is super healthy - super fresh - the smoothies are outstanding - have been going here for 15 years and will keep going until I can't walk anymore! The parking? Eh - it's downtown - find a spot! Scrumptious, Fun, Great Service, Down to Earth - the atmosphere is fun - totally suits the grub being served -Thanks Mango - Keep up the good work!

• Visited January 2012
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
“Love it there...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

When I moved to Cleveland, I used to go to Johnny Mango a lot. I'll have to go again soon. I love the food and the Juice Bar.

Strongsville, Ohio
“my favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

this is my favorite place in ohio city. the food is always awesome! the drinks are great and the atmosphere is fantastic as well. i have yet to order something that i didn't love here.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian or Carnivour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

They have it all at this place! THe pad tai is fantastic as is the fried rice. A real nice juice bar list and some tasty meals for those who like meat. Voted one of the "kid friendly restaurants" it is not some place to go for a quiet night out, but some times you just have to let loose. Johnny Mango's is the place, located in the heart of the "Ohio City" neighborhood.