“Very good food, worth the time!”
Review of Mallorca

Mallorca
Reserve with OpenTable
Mallorca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 1,844 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Very good food, worth the time!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We arrived hungry that evening to Cleveland and looked for a decent place to eat and sure enough it was worth the time. The food was delicious and the staff was excellent! The beef rib dish was tender and tasty, my wife's salmon was delicious and my son's fried calamari was just as delicious.

• Visited August 2012

Stow, OH
“Yummy! Short walk to casino & renaissance hotel”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Prices reasonable. Great place for a large group but make a reservation ahead of time. It is a louder environment with fun waiters (who have both thick accents & heads of hair). Wide variety on menu. Veal in white cream sauce to die for!

Visited December 2012
“Never going again.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Are waiter was so rude from the start as never took are drink order or asked if we wanted drinks when we askes for a drink from the bar he said they didn't have it so I had to go to the bar and get it my self and yes they made it for me . Before we could ask any questions about the specials he had ran away. multiple times we had to ask some one to call are Waiter and at the end he tossed the check on the table and when we asked for him for separate checks he said u do it but we could read his hand writing and when weasked again he said u should have said it fron the start the through his hands in the air. Sorry food was good but not going back agian!

Michigan
“Good - just wasn't WOWed”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Enjoyed a holiday luncheon here with co-workers. It is one of their favorite places. Its good. I enjoyed the meal, but nothing was a standout except for the wait staff. They are fun and delight.
We had appetizers - calamari, stuffed mushrooms, and the spanish sausage. The calamari was good - not over cooked. The mushrooms I thought were a bit bland. The sausage was quite good and served with black olives (that was unique).
I had the stuff salmon special. It was good but again didn't WOW me. Could have been seasoned better. The salmon wasn't dry and the stuffing moist - it had more to do with flavor. I was expecting more.
Good place to eat. Certainly wouldn't tell folks is it bad - its not. That day it just wasn't great.

• Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of the Best!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat I Cleveland, Ohio! As you walk into this exclusive yet casual restaurant, you know it's going to be an experience! The waiters are fantastic, their drink list extensive and their food is out of this world! I love it here and if I could eat it once a week...I would! Visit. You will not have one regret. Order the stuffed shrimp