“One of the best Spanish food I have had”
Review of Mallorca

Mallorca
Ranked #108 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 5, 2012

One of the best Spanish food I have had, went there twice because the food was delicious stared with caña de lomo appetizer ( it is like Serrano ham but way better), and first time had the mariscada and the second mariscada with fish, service very good and attentive. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was taken there for a business dinner. The food was very good. I did not hear a complaint all night. Nice varity on the menue. It was a fairly large group but the service was great no problems. Very friendly staff and very accomadating. Would go back again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Enjoyed appetizers and drinks on a Tuesday night. Service was top notch (but, as others stated, could be a bit much or too attentive for some). The tortilla and queso con manzanna were excellent, as well as the house sangria and port.
Overall, a wonderful experience, well worth the tab!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I take my staff and customers here in a large group every year. Sad to say the owner past away last year just after our visit, but the tradition lives on as does their stellar service. Really, outstanding staff.

Food is off the charts flavorful and good. I forget the name but the almond shots they brought out were like nectar from the Gods. Yummy!

Be prepared to spend and enjoy but the service is top notch.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

5 October 2012

I stopped in here on a whim at lunchtime on a rainy Friday since I had a meeting down the street. I really didn't know what to expect as I was a first time visitor from out of town.

I was greeted immediately and sensed that the service would be excellent. It was throughout.

I had a Spanish Sausage appetizer followed by some of the best Lamb Shanks I've had in a long time. They were served with a savory saffron rice side dish that came garnished with peas and roasted red peppers.

My associate had a Paella and it too was excellent.

I'm going to make this place a regular spot whenever I'm in the area because there were so many interesting things on that menu it would take me a month to work through them all.

Excellent Food and outstanding Service. The perfect combination!

This is a real winner!