“Wonderful Sunday Brunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Heck's Cafe

Heck's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Heck's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 1,832 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. 30th St.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Wonderful Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family took me to Heck's for Sunday brunch. There were 6 of us. We got the stuffed artichoke alouette and baked brie appetizers. These appetizers were so tasty that we were fighting for the last morsel. Breakfast was fabulous. We all ended up sharing each other's meals. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. As we ate our breakfast, we saw other people getting hamburgers. They looked so good, so now we are definitely coming back to try the hamburgers. I may even try the falafel burger.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Charlene W

Cleveland, Ohio
“great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Decided to stop here one sunny day and the restaurant was very nice with a bar section up front. Me and my guest ordered burgers from the menu and ordered the calamari as an appetizer. Everything was very good. The waiter was excellent. An overall nice experience..I would definitely go back.

Cleveland, Ohio
“A gem in Ohio City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great food and good service that has not waivered in the 30 years I've been dining here. The burgers are fantastic and the coffee excellent. Good specials too!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank PaulFarace
Waterford, Michigan
“Good food, Great burgers & specialty food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Came for brunch with a friend. Heck's is known for their burgers, however, we decided to go on
a Sunday for brunch.
I had the house salad with dried cherries & walnuts & blue cheese with grilled Salmon with homemade ginger dressing. It was excellent. I was given a selection of decaf teas as well as honey which I always drink with my warm drink- happy they had honey since many restaurants do not offer this.
My friend had the eggs benedict with homefries and fresh fruit. She also enjoyed two mimosa's.
Our server Yullie was more than attentive and when I visit the area I will not hesitate to come back to this mainstay.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kate S
Cleveland, OH
“Old time favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hecks has been an Ohio City stand by restaurant for years. They have all types of burgers including a veggie burger and portobello burger. What I like is the diversity, what I dislike is it may be time to update the decor.

Visited October 2012