“Great food, huge portions”

Emperor's Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #224 of 1,835 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great food, huge portions”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

After narrowing our choices down for dinner while in Cleveland overnight to go to the Cleveland Clinic we decided on Emperor's Palace. I had read the reviews and we were not disappointed. The restaurant was clean and decorated nicely. Our server was very friendly and attentive. My mother in law asked about dish that was not on the menu and they were happy to make it for her. Everything tasted fresh and the portions were large. I would definitely eat here again next time we are in the area.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank KLynn_23

Canfield, Ohio
“Dim sum”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Overall the dim sum was very good. Not as good as San Francisco or Toronto which has a real "Chinatown" but for Cleveland it was satisfying. We got Sui Mai, shrimp crepes, BBQ pork buns, BBQ ribs, beef crescents and stir fried chinese vegetables. My son loved the crepes and my husband loved the crescents. I enjoyed the experience. Will come back when I'm in Cleveland.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Amy S
Cleveland, Ohio
“Beautiful restaurant, attentive service, great food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family has been to Emperor's Palace several times, despite living a half hour away from it. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the servers are attentive. We have had many different dishes and all have been very tasty. I would definitely recommend "Emperor's Palace".

• Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing Food, Huge Portions”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We found this place on the mobile tripadvisor app of "things near me". There's not much near us to eat within walking distance, so we drove to this place. It was Sunday, about 7 p.m. It's on a street that's kinda run down and not too pleasing surroundings, but the building this restaurant is in is decorated quite beautifully.

They have their own private parking lot directly across from the building. That's a plus in downtown!

We are so glad to have chosen this place! The food is amazing, and the portions are huge! It was so delicious, we couldn't stop eating although we were about to pop!! Prices aren't too bad. The large serving of chicken fried rice is 8.95, for instance. But it's more than enough for 2 people by itself.

They were a tad slow refilling drinks, but that was a small price to pay for such wonderful food!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank fiatlux28
Kansas City Area
“Special made-to-order Chinese Food? Love it!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I have a favorite Chinese dish - Chicken and String Beans - but it was not on their menu. No problem. Our friendly waitress called over the woman who seated us and I described the dish. She said, "We can do that." And they did. It was amazing. As an out-of-towner, I was unaware of the amount of improvements they did on this place...it's a true palace. Love the statues outside the building depicting the 12 Chinese Astrological signs...horse, dog, dragon, etc.

Visited June 2014