“Very flavorful and surprisingly filling!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Very flavorful and surprisingly filling!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I eat meat but love to try new restaurants. This place is amazing. Everything on the menu looked delicious. We ordered several dishes and they were all very flavorful and some were a little spicy which really surprised me for some reason. Maybe because I was expecting vegan dishes to be bland but they were anything but.... I will definitely be returning here to enjoy some other delicious items from their very creative menu.
The staff was very friendly but not in a fake way. It seems as though they are truly happy to be a part of a quality place.
I highly recommend stopping here for lunch or dinner even if you have to go a bit out of your way to get here. You will not be disappointed.
The funny thing is that they are directly next door to a hot beef sandwich shop...I wonder who was there first?

Morehead, Kentucky
“Nice place and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

On our first day in Cleveland we decided to try and find a unique spot for a late breakfast. Some one mentioned the Flaming Ice Cube as a possibility. So we struck out for the 'Cube' which was just a few minutes walk from our hotel.

Now if you are looking for breakfast items such as taters, eggs, biscuits, and gravy then don't darken the door of the 'Cube'. They do have muffins and some items I could consider breakfast food but most of the items fall into the lunch or late evening food items. And the food was wonderful. Fresh and full of taste. I really enjoyed our time at the Flaming Ice Cube. Service was good but more importantly the food was excellent. The next time I am in downtown Cleveland the Flaming Ice Cube is high on my list of places to eat.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Steve B
Ohio
“Vegans/Vegetarians - In for a Treat @ The Flaming Ice Cube”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I forgot my lunch one day at work which allowed me to finally try this place. Boy was I happy just looking at the menu of various choices. After so much debate I opted for a quinoa salad....tasty and I had enough left for dinner! Avg. price is about $10 and looks like there was a variety of tasty vegan desserts too! The menu is so varied that veg and non-veg folks will be happy. I can't wait to try more items on the menu. Great to have such variety in downtown...!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank 4GTravels
Philadelphia
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a late lunch there. Neither of us are vegan or vegetarian but we sought out this place after reading the reviews. The food was terrific. We had the homemade humus as an appetizer and my husband had the "chicken salad" sandwich while I had the gluten free bean burrito and a carrot / frozen banana smoothie. It was all freshly made and very tasty. I have to warn that the portions are HUGE though - a bit too much food. The kids who work there were very sweet and we very touched to see our waitress not only go out and give a homeless man a glass of water, but ask him whether he wanted lemon with it.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Harrietlou
Los Angeles, California
“Great Vegan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great little Vegan spot in Downtown. Fresh Healthy food. A great Surprise for a downtown full of meat and potatoes. They also make good healthy smoothies and sell great products.

Visited June 2013