“Vegans/Vegetarians - In for a Treat @ The Flaming Ice Cube”
Review of The Flaming Ice Cube - CLOSED

The Flaming Ice Cube
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I forgot my lunch one day at work which allowed me to finally try this place. Boy was I happy just looking at the menu of various choices. After so much debate I opted for a quinoa salad....tasty and I had enough left for dinner! Avg. price is about $10 and looks like there was a variety of tasty vegan desserts too! The menu is so varied that veg and non-veg folks will be happy. I can't wait to try more items on the menu. Great to have such variety in downtown...!

1  Thank 4GTravels

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a late lunch there. Neither of us are vegan or vegetarian but we sought out this place after reading the reviews. The food was terrific. We had the homemade humus as an appetizer and my husband had the "chicken salad" sandwich while I had the gluten free bean burrito and a carrot / frozen banana smoothie. It was all freshly made and very tasty. I have to warn that the portions are HUGE though - a bit too much food. The kids who work there were very sweet and we very touched to see our waitress not only go out and give a homeless man a glass of water, but ask him whether he wanted lemon with it.

2  Thank Harrietlou
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great little Vegan spot in Downtown. Fresh Healthy food. A great Surprise for a downtown full of meat and potatoes. They also make good healthy smoothies and sell great products.

1  Thank John P
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Every item on the menu is amazing, from the artichoke dip, the "TLT" tempeh, lettuce & tomato sandwich, truly the best veggie burger I have ever tasted, and the desserts leave nothing to be desired. There bathroom situation needs to be improved.

2  Thank Susan R
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I can't rate this restaurant highly enough. The food was marvellous and convinced me that my own occasional attempts to cook vegan meals should be far more adventurous. The staff were friendly and so helpful. I was only in Cleveland for a short time but I went back as often as I could, and I'm only sorry that I'm too far away now to return regularly.

2  Thank Erin188569