“Great Vegan Food”

Description: Phone Number: 216-263-1111 www.flamingice.com
Great Neck, New York
“Great Vegan Food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Every item on the menu is amazing, from the artichoke dip, the "TLT" tempeh, lettuce & tomato sandwich, truly the best veggie burger I have ever tasted, and the desserts leave nothing to be desired. There bathroom situation needs to be improved.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Susan R

Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Delicious food, delightful service”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I can't rate this restaurant highly enough. The food was marvellous and convinced me that my own occasional attempts to cook vegan meals should be far more adventurous. The staff were friendly and so helpful. I was only in Cleveland for a short time but I went back as often as I could, and I'm only sorry that I'm too far away now to return regularly.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Erin188569
New York City
“Delicious vegan food”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This little spot downtown is a real treat for vegetarians and vegans. The food is always fresh and tasty; the TLT (tempeh, lettuce and tomato) is a favorite. The desserts are also great, especially the cookies (although I could do without them being refrigerated; a cold cupcake isn't great). The place could use a makeover; it feels a little slapped together. But the staff is always friendly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank NYCleveland
Southern Wisconsin
“Awesome vegan food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were delighted to find a good vegan restaurant close to the hotel. It's within walking distance of the lake front, but with the way the streets are laid out it was a little tricky to find. Driving was worse though with one way streets, the Public Square and lack of parking. It was all worth it though. It's a cozy little place, the service was decent and they had an extensive vegan menu and reasonable prices. We had a creamy buffalo spread with veggies and pita bread, a veggie wrap and a burger. I recommend the Mediterranean pasta salad for a side.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank uwgirl65
Clevelan
“I'm not a vegetarian, but I love this place!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I am not a vegetarian, but the food here is excellent! It is unique, filling, and delicious. The natural sourcing, friendly staff, and convenient location make this a great lunch spot for me!

Visited November 2012