My husband and I stayed a night here even though we currently live in Cleveland. We needed a romantic night out. The rooms were so nice- modern (without being too modern) and clean. The restaurant was great, too. The service was amazing. The down side is that they make you pay for parking, but it's kinda nice that it's valet. If you need to come here for the Cleveland Clinic, I would totally recommend it because it's RIGHT THERE. If you are looking to stay here for the city, it's a bit far from downtown. I've heard that the InterContinental SUITES are not as nice, so some people may have accidentally reviewed the wrong one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio