InterContinental Hotel Cleveland
$219
$129
$108
  • Restaurant
All reviewssky bridgecoast cafetable restaurantau bon painclub levelconference centerroom serviceconcierge floorrooms are largevalet parkinguniversity circleseverance hallwonderful hotelart museumstayed one nightrock and roll hallskyway
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Beautiful high-end hotel. Spacious bathroom with seperate tub and shower. Most comfortable bed ever and contemporary cabinetry. Mini-fridge for your use. Check out the world map tile floor at the main entrance. There is no pool. Keep in mind there is no self-parking, the valet costs $24. Luckily we got a tip that you can park in the clinic's parking garage across the street for only $10 - you will need to drive up to the 6th floor since the lower ones are for hospital visitors only. Then take the elevator to the skywalk on the 3rd floor straight to your hotel, never have to walk your bags on the street, very good alternative to save you some $ on parking. Had a great stay.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if all the rooms were adjoining, but we got one and could hear the people in the next room from time to time, but no noise troubles during sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda7800
Sherice B, Manager at InterContinental Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear Amanda7800,

Thank you so much for your five-star review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had a great stay and that you were pleased with the decor and arrangement of our hotel.
I will be sure to share your comments with our staff and we hope to have you stay with us the next time you visit Cleveland.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Although our GPS was very obtuse as we tried to locate the Intercontinental Hotel, it was well worth the search!
Our kingsize bed was very comfortable and the spacious room was well-appointed. The bathroom had all amenities including a nightlight, which is safe and very handy for older travelers!
We would have enjoyed a coffee maker for my late night decaf tea, but the TV and wifi were appreciated. For the price of the room, a complimentary buffet would be nice. We spoke with other guests staying there while a family member had surgery at the Cleveland Clinic across the street. I'm sure a complimentary breakfast would have been appreciated!
Valet parking was an additional $24 since on street options were limited.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Oldie49,

Many thanks for staying with us recently and for taking some time to post a review.
We are thrilled that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you appreciated the amenities in your room. We do appreciate your feedback on the inclusion of breakfast as we are always open to new ideas and suggestions.

On your next visit to Cleveland, we would love to have the opportunity to provide you with another comfortable stay so please do not hesitate to pay us a visit. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stayed for one night at this hotel.

Everything was perfect, food was amazingly good. The gym one of the best I have seen in terms of equipment quality.

Very and clean and quiet.

People were nice and helpful for transportation arrangement.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Sherice B, Manager at InterContinental Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear yves,

We are thrilled that you had a five-star stay with us recently and thank you so very much for posting about your experience. I will ensure all our staff is made aware of your wonderful comments and we hope that the next time you venture to Cleveland, you will come visit us. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My son and I stayed here Saturday night for a Cleveland Indians game. The location was great a short drive on the same road. The hotel was beautiful and very clean! The best smelling hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was large and very comfortable. Bathroom was awesome! When we came home from the game the people in the adjoining room were playing loud music and yelling. It was obviously a party. I called the front desk at 11:30 and spoke to Vanessa. She immediately took care of the issue and offered to move us to another room. By 12:00 my son and I were tucked into an even more spacious room on the executive floor....complete with a free breakfast. I was very impressed with the speed and the professional way that the situation was handled. Vanessa did a great job! I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone. I would give it 5 stars but I felt that the 24 dollar parking charge was a little steep. The parking service was great but tipping every time I got my car added up.

1  Thank Steve R
Sherice B, Manager at InterContinental Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Steve R,

We are extremely thrilled that you experienced great customer service from our staff, particularly from Vanessa. I will ensure your comments are shared with her. It is great to learn that you were pleased with the appearance, smell and layout of our facility as this is always our aim. Thank you so very much for your review and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We got a good deal on this hotel on hotwire, so we stayed here one night on the way to Chicago. The hotel is part of the Cleveland Clinic complex and is a bit isolated. Nonetheless, the lobby and restaurants are lovely, and the room was very spacious and well appointed. We had two beds, and the bed my wife and i were on had a pretty big divet in the middle, something i might expect at a Super 8 but not an Intercontinental. The other thing I found a bit annoying was there is no place to park your care. You have to valet. But then they charge you $24 for it. I don't mind paying for valet if it's my choice. But I would have been glad to park in the underground garage on my own. It's not like it's too far. Anyway, it was a good deal for me, but I would have been really miffed if I paid full price.

1  Thank martroon

Dear martroon,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We very much appreciate your feedback. I am pleased that the lobby, restaurants and your room was to your liking. My apologies however for the issues you experienced while you stayed with us. Your feedback will enable us to take a closer look at such flaws and so again we appreciate your comments.

Thank you so much for your review.