Must admit when the exit was closed off the highway to get to this hotel and the route took me through some "scenic" routes, I wondered what I might find. What I discovered was a gem of a hotel right next to the Cleveland Clinic, Museum of Art, and Case Western. The hotel staff was super nice, the accommodations were warm, and the room was very clean and comfortable. My only truly lament was the restaurant, Table 45. Food was okay, but service was below par for what I'd expect at a quality restaurant. Would consider staying here again, but would eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, IHG, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio