This hotel was very comfortable and clean. We were a bit worried about noise, being so close to the hospital, but our room was very quiet (we were on the 6th floor facing the back). The hotel is very convenient if you're in town to visit the Cleveland Clinic or Case Western, but a bit of a drive to the downtown tourist area. There aren't any restaurants right by the hotel and the area did not seem like the best area to be walking, so you will need to drive most places. The hotel is valet, so it can be a bit of a pain to take your car in and out of valet throughout the day.
We ate at the hotel cafe for breakfast. The food was pretty good, but overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio