Conveniently conected to the cleveland clinic if your Main reason for coming to cleveland is that, because it is a bit far from downtown, nice hotel But it only has one Restaurant at night with a small menu if you aré planning to stay for a couple of days, and the cafetería closes to early!, try to Stay at the 14th floor wich has a bussiness center that serves tea in the afternoon, breakfast, and has great view, very convenient,confortable and with Great service, the rooms in that floor aré a little bit expencier But its worth it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio