Over all a nice value for the money at this Intercontinental hotel.
The stay started with Vanessa's warm friendly welcoming and outstanding customer service at check in.
When you exit the elevator on your floor, everything is stark white and brushed nickel. A very tastefully done simplistic modern look.
The room was comfortable, larger, and immaculate.
I did have trouble getting the shower head adjusted to spray correctly.
Couple of draw backs to this property.
No sitting cabs and a possible long wait for one.
Not ideal if your need for stay is not right in that area or if you do not have transportation.
If you smoke, be prepared for the no smoking on the property security patrol guy. Even if you are standing across the drive far away from everyone or anything.
His answer to where you are allowed to smoke...at your house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio