Location of the hotel is great for Severance Hall or Case Western, but not great for downtown attractions unless you want to take a cab. The hotel is connected to the Cleveland Clinic, so it can be a blessing or a little depressing. Staff was attentive and there was a nice greeting. Room was extremely clean. The room was missing frequent guest amenities. We purchased Club Lounge access and we were very pleased. Antionette was on duty in the lounge and was supremely helpful in dispensing travel knowledge and knew everyone's names. She is a true asset to the property and has the grace and professionalism I wish I could find in more employees. Food was delicious in the lounge. We are on the fence as to whether we will return. It is certainly nicer than your average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio