Stayed 8 days during my sister`s surgery at Cleveland Clinic in December. Best thing staying at this hotel was the direct connection from Hotel to Cleveland Clinic via sky walk. You can just step out from the elevator and after a short walk you can enter the Cleveland Clinic. If you need to visit the Clinic often during your stay and if you had surgery and need to recover; hotel seems to be the best option. However, price was expensive if you compare with other hotels in the area. I arrived the hotel in the evening and checkin process completed quickly and wifi password provided during the checkin, but I couldn`t access the wifi on the next day, but guest relations solved the connection problem immediately. Room size was OK and there were plenty of all amenities in the room...I didn`t try the breakfast as there were some options inside the Clinic such as Au Bon Pain, Starbucks and dining area restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio