The hotel was fantastic for when a family member is at the Cleveland Clinic. A sky walk across from the hotel and when I needed to extend my stay by another day, the desk staff was very accommodating. The rooms are not particularly fancy and the view is nothing to write home about, but the convenience is worth the cost. The valet did lose my rent car, and it took 30 minutes to find, but they find it. They were particularly helpful getting a bottle of sparkling water for me. A very good experience for a difficult visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio