I am a frequent traveler and have stayed in hundreds of hotels. With that said, this was one of the best hotels I've stayed in.
The hotel is located and actually connected to the Cleveland clinic. The hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. There is an excellent restaurant onsite (Table 45) and its open till 11:00 pm! Nice for hungry late arrivers and super rare.
The rooms are spacious suites. The beds are more comfortable than any I can remember at other chains. The rooms have a mini bar but no fridge or microwave. Plenty of room in the bathroom for a couple to get ready at the same time.
The service here is top notch. Ive never experienced better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio