Good hotel and convenient if you are going to Cleveland Clinic. Rooms were big and inviting. The bathroom was huge compared to most hotel bathrooms, I liked the separate shower and tub. The bed was very comfortable and staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that I thought there was a continental breakfast when I booked the room, only to find out later that breakfast is included only on certain floors. For the price of a room, a continental breakfast should be included regardless of what floor you are on. I would recommend going to Table 45 for happy hour, good deals on food and drinks, after happy hour a little too pricey. Overall, still enjoyed my stay,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio