OK, my stay here was fine, comfy room, ok room service, not too expensive... BUT I have to say that one thing that was a little "off" was this... I had left my phone charger at another place a few nights earlier, and asked at the front desk if they had a charger I could have, perhaps left by a previous patron (I read in the Wall Street Journal that hotels have boxes & boxes of these things, and in fact had gotten one once before at another establishment.) The front desk person said they didn't have any chargers, because, get this: "We always ask people when they check out if they left their phone charger behind so nobody every leaves them in their room." Well, when I checked out the following day, was I asked anything about anything left behind? No. Really, he didn't have to lie to me! Not helpful and deceptive besides!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio