Ok, if you have a Cliveland Clinic visit this is the place to stay, especially for heart patients. Direct connection to Heart Institute easy and comfortable for you and accompanying family members. Yes, it is on the expensive side but location, location, location! Join the Ambassadors Club worth the $150 annual fee. Try for the concierge floor for a nicer experience.
Downside is distance to quality venues for eating and shopping, however their concierge service is pleasant and helpful. Downside is the rooms are a bit worn, and housekeeping a bit spotty for the cost. Everyone is pleasant but when you are paying for convenience and higher prices you expect more. No pool! For cardio patients this is s shame. Limo service from the airport is excellent. The International Patient Service Center is located in this building and fantastic for those from abroad. Internet service is free for Ambassador Club members. Good restaurants, excellent breakfast buffet. Remember you are choosing this hotel for the Clinic, not for a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio