“Well worth trip”
Review of West Side Market

West Side Market
Ranked #3 of 187 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Built in 1912, this thriving public market offers fresh produce, meat, dairy products and a delicious variety of prepared foods.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Bring your cooler and bags and stock up. Not only do they have fresh fruits and vegetable stands but a wide variety of meats, chesses, bread, pastries, pastas and prepared foods. If I lived here it would be a weekly stop for fresh foods.

There are newer reviews for West Side Market

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I spent a couple of hours here with a friend who took me around town. The fruits, veggies and meat were all fresh and at a great price. It is an extremely busy place, and has plenty of stalls for you to choose from. We circled around the parking lot twice before we got a spot. From the outside, it did not look that impressive, but it is amazing inside. Those of you who are locals are lucky to have a market as great as this. I would come here all the time for the freshest produce, but too bad I live 2.4k miles away.

1  Thank acwong27
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great selection of meats and vegetables including meats and cheees and well as pastries and reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a wonderful time exploring and tasting our way through the market. Reminded us of the Pike Street Market in Seattle. We had to purchase a cooler for all the goodies we purchased for our trip back to Michigan. Fresh produce and fresh meats and fish. We had excellent gyros, bread and desserts while shopping. Parking can be a challenge but worth it. Come prepared to spend few hours and have your ice packs and cooler ready to be filled.

2  Thank CMBWAD
Reviewed May 30, 2013

So fun to wander through and see what's on offer - endless possibilities. Never brought home anything less than wonderful, wish I lived close by so I could do my weekly shopping here!