“PLAY BALL”
Review of Progressive Field

Progressive Field
Ranked #8 of 196 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Cleveland Indians ballpark seats more than 43,000 people and features three levels of suites and a large-tiered stadium club.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Home of the "Tribe" this field is a great place to watch a ballgame, my case Houston vs Cleveland.

Easy parking on this nightand. Great fans wonderful venue but severely overpriced for liquid refreshments.

Hate when ballparks rape your wallet but you expect this.

If you can schedule this in, do it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,010)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"club seats"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came to Cleveland specifically for a ball game and this park did not disappoint. Loved that it was so family friendly as we had our 3 year old with us. The kids zone is the perfect way to enjoy the game for everyone. My husband could watch every moment of the game while myself and out daughter took part in the kids zone activities. We were able to go back and forth from our seats to the kids zone anytime during the game. Also the food at this ball park is amazing. This is well worth the trip and we enjoyed every moment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great modern ballpark with vision of the field from pretty much anywhere - great historic feel to it as well - I'm a massive Yankee fan and I still say Cleveland's Heritage Field where they have their best players is better than Monument Park - just needs better drainage in the lower level - comfortable seats, really good food - easy parking - great scoreboard - just a really nice place to see and enjoy a game - highly recommended.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

My wife and I took our infant son to an Indians game recently. It was a pretty good experience. It happened to be at the same time as the Cavs playoff game, so parking was a bit of a cluster. However, the ballpark itself is very nice. Great views, even from the 400s, and the staff got us a 'first game' certificate and a few souvenirs for our son, which was very nice. The only issue we had was finding our way up to our seats. 3 times we were told by different staff that the elevators were "just ahead on the left" and we ended up in 3 different elevators.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2018

My first time to this field was a corporate event. We had an area blocked off with our "catered" food, and a few metal chairs/tables overlooking the field (in addition to ticketed seats, but I never left the corporate area).

The stadium/field was beautiful and had a great energy about it. I'm not a huge fan of baseball, but they had hotdog races, and other things to keep people engaged.

The main bar area was nice, and there was an open fireplace on the upper level (it was CHILLY out) which was a nice touch.

I'd go back and bring my kids next time!