“OK food but watchout on the parking garage.”
Review of Hodges

Hodges
Ranked #79 of 1,844 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East 6th
Transit: Euclid corridor line just a few short steps away.
Description: Chef was runner-up in food truck reality show
Memphis, Tennessee
“OK food but watchout on the parking garage.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stopped at Hodges after visiting the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Food was okay. A little pricey for a burger and tots. Service was good and atmosphere was nice but the real shocker came when we were leaving the parking garage under Hodges. $30 dollars for one hour. Come on what a rip off. No warning signs or nothing. Parking cost me more than lunch. I will not be back.

6 Thank kdaddy12

Canton, Michigan
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Dined at Hodges for the first time last week, while in town on business. The back room was filled with a law firm meet & greet, so I thought I'd ask if the kitchen had time for a tasting menu. They did, and it was special! A gigantic crab cake, frog legs with chipotle dipping sauce, grilled tiger shrimp in the shell, with a coconut curry sauce, scallops ceviche with apples and pickled fennel, lamb with feta and roast baby vegetables, heirloom tomato salad with crispy anchovies, and a Moscow mule float, with black cherries. A lot of seafood in this menu, and it was cooked perfectly. Balanced tastes, delicious flavors, and a wonderful pairing with each course. I highly recommend this spot for a fantastic dinner.

2 Thank AccidentalGlobetrttr
Lakewood, Ohio
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We ate here for the first time and June and we were very disappointed. The service was the worst we have ever had. Our waitress was tired and hot (see told us) it took for ever to get a drink and than our food. The food was also disappointing. We will not be going back anytime soon.

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank mary n
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Loved the menu and the service was top!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was on business in downtown Cleveland and was glad that I found this restaurant. Close to the 4th Street area this is off-set from the street. I had an excellent meal, the waitress brought out 2 different appetizers while I waited that were on the house. I was not waiting for any length of time so this was a very nice surprise and touch of customer service.
Great wine list, I would recommend the duck and I would definitely go back.

2 Thank dmcnitt
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All Patio”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The good: fantastic patio in the vibrant area of downt town cleveland. In between old tall buildings. Quite nice.
Pretty below average food. Mussels were ok but way too much broth.
Entrees: the " deconstructed" wedge salad ok flavor but did not look appealing at all.
Everyhing in the duck plate was cold and rubbery. The raviolis looked like they poured a can of campbells onion soup with a frozen texas toast on top. Pretty bad.
Our server has a lot to learn, no manners at all.
Not returning.
Beer served in a can. Cold though.

1 Thank jab1219