“Centennial Festival”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In Ohio City
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Tried the Chicken and waffles you were selling at the festival today..what can I say..best thing I ate all day (and I tried alot!!) I have never been to your restaurant but I am already planning a trip! Great service too!

There are newer reviews for Soho Chicken + Whiskey

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Unique items on the menu. The Duck Gumbo soup is fantastic! I had Philly ''po boy which was excellent and my wife had their crab stuffed trout which she loved. Save room for the pecan pie with maple ice cream topped with bourbon. It's worth the calories!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were looking for slightly upscale dining but not any where overly expensive or overly dressy. A nice evening out with friends and good food. We got exactly that! Everything we ordered was top notch and prepared perfectly. I will definitely add this to my favorites in Cleveland :)

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Been wanting to try this place for months. Finally made it in. Very difficult to decide what to order as the entire menu is jammed with my favorites. Started with homemade biscuits, Oysters Rockefeller, Erin had the fried green tomato po-boy, while I had the fried chicken with collard greens and sweet potato mashers. We also enjoyed a side of the cheesy grits.
Looking forward to our next visit.

2  Thank jasononki
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stumbled on this little gem by accident, as we were not aware that Great Lakes is closed on Sunday (surprise). We had the shrimp and grits, and the southern benedict, which was like eggs benedict on fried green tomatoes. Cocktails were excellent, service was very good, and the place was very attractive. Will return!

1  Thank PAMPAC