“Yum!!”

Steve's Gyros
Ranked #23 of 1,862 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Alright lets get it out of the way, the line is long. In fact it got even longer as we waited, but I would wait in that line all over again for a taste of that yummy meat and sauce. my husband and I split a jumbo gyro, it was a ton of meat, had to eat the meat down before we cold even take our first real bite. It was delicious! It was a Friday afternoon when we stopped and the service was friendly, one of the cooks was sure to let everyone know in line two times while we were waiting on meat to heat up, what was going on so people wouldn't get too grouchy. If you have the time and some patience check it out you won't be sorry!!

2  Thank Jocelyn D
There are newer reviews for Steve's Gyros

Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you have a craving for a gyro, and you're in Cleveland... look no further.. This place has you covered. The meat is well seasoned, the Tzatziki sauce has you covered, and the Onions, whoooo. If you are extra hungry you can get a jumbo, but seriously, they already cram so much meat into a regular, I could not imagine trying to get more. If you never had it, try it.. it is really good. And if you are looking for the best fillafel, walk around the corner past the fudge guy and order one from Maha's!! you;re welcome

3  Thank Marcus E
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I waited in line for over an hour as they "did not have meat"
The gyro is massive, and tasty, but not worth an hour's wait. I wish I would have gone to a less trendy place and skipped the very long line.

Also, the staff was pretty rude (Reminiscent of the "soup nazi" in Seinfeld)

1  Thank Mg18-18
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Way too hot in line for 40 min wait! The gyro and sauce is delicious! I am a local and have seen the line grow as they have been featured on many shows. The attitudes have changed and the rude signs have gone up! They are so rude and talk about customers as they walk away! I love the gyros but it pains me to give them business when they are so ungrateful for their loyal customers who put them on the map! A lot of people feel this way because I heard the chatter in the line!

2  Thank Sacche55
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

There is a long line here but the sandwich is excellent! Seasoned to perfection, the sauce is delish with a little kick. The portions are gigantic. You could order the jumbo, and two extra pieces of pita and make three large sandwiches, no kidding that's how big the are! The West Side Market is worth a trip anyway, this is a bonus.

2  Thank jollyguy