I was a little concerned based on other reviews but enjoyed my stay. Booked on points, upgraded on arrival. A little stark/white for my taste but that's a matter of opinion; room was very nice.
Was concerned about proximity to Clinic both for noise and fellow guests (I didn't want to feel like I was in a hospital) but neither were a problem for me.
Other than the hospital, not much in the area. It's sketchy getting to downtown (lots of ads for heroin recovery between the two) but I didn't feel unsafe around the hotel.
Valet is a bit of a rip-off. Park in the garage across the street for $10/day instead.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio