Comfortable, nice suite. Diane in the breakfast restaurant was lovely. Great attitude and very helpful and friendly. Beds and pillows were also comfy, including the pull-out bed in the sitting area. Refrigerator and microwave in kitchen nook. I didn't like the fact you have to pay $10 extra per person for use of the rehab pool off grounds at the Cleveland Clinic, and the sauna is also off grounds at the main InterContinental Hotel which is NOT attached to the Suites Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio