Stayed here three times and each time was problematic. The first time, the heat in our room was unregulated; very uncomfortable.
The second time, we reserved a suite with two double beds. When we arrived we had a room with one King bed. The manager told us the reservation for double beds was a "preference." Funny thing though, our reservation clearly stated double beds. Guess unambiguous language doesn't mean much here. I ended up sleeping on the couch, my four year old on a roll-a-way and my two daughters in the bed.
Strike three, check-in is supposed to be at 3 PM. We arrived at 3:20PM. Room wasn't ready. We had to wait 30 minutes for the room to be cleaned.
While the hotel is nice and modern and a block-and-a-half from the Cleveland Clinic, the number of problems we've had here prevents us from recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio