A couple of things that I would like to point out. Hotel has perfect location for visit to the Clinic. You can walk 5 min. to the Clinic and a food court with many choices. Most are only open for lunch but there are some open at night and one specialty sandwich shop open 24 hrs. Had coffee at the hotel but don't eat breakfast.
I ate at G2 in the hotel first night there. It was $60 for 1 person and the portions were very small. I ate lunch the next day at the food court for less than $6. Good service, food and presentation at G2, however. Don't get stuck in a room by the elevator. The bell identifying the floors could be toned down considerably. It is so loud you can hear amost every floor til it gets to yours and if you're a light sleeper it will wake you up when it passes your floor. I was awakened at 12:50 a.m. once.
I must emphasize rooms are nice, roomy, comfortable and clean as are most Intercontinentals.
I had an early flight and went downstairs to ask for a taxi since I was told the night before taxis are readily available within min. but let me have you talk to the bellman, The number rang several times and no one picked up so I hung up. Next morning I was told a taxi would take an hour but a private company would take about 15 min. I didn't believe it would take a taxi an hr., never has, but shrugged it off. 35 min. later the private company arrived to pick me up. It was a completely unmarked passenger van like a Honda or Dodge or the sort. I felt uncomfortable in an unmarked vehicle not knowing if it was insured or not. If not so late I would have asked for a bonded taxi company. It was more expensive than the Yellow Cab I took from the airport by the way. Overall I was satisfied and will stay next time I'm in Cleveland, but will eat at the Food Court, not stay in a room by the overly noisy elevator and arrange for a taxi myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio