We've stayed at this hotel before and that's why we came back again! We fit a Cleveland Indians game into our journey from NY-Chicago. The hotel is well kept, four elevators, and a front desk staff ready and eager to answer any questions or concerns. Oh, and cookies were a nice site a check-in!
Our room was a standard King, just fine for one night. We had a view of the stadium, which is fun to look at. We got to the hotel just as the game began, so we were able to relax in our room for a bit and still make it to the game before the 4th inning started.
Even though the hotel was clean, our room seemed to have gotten a lot of use and seemed in need of TLC...again, it was clean, but showing signs of age.
Breakfast was included with our stay, there was plenty to choose from including cooked to order eggs/omelets.
Parking is not free....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio