I had decided to stay at this hotel after reading some of the reviews on T.A. I'm glad we did. This hotel is extremely well priced for the quality of service you receive.
The room was spacious (room 918), with a large King bed, an adequately appointed bathroom, and it was clean. I believe we paid $89/night plus parking ($16). I know some reviewers have complained about the fact that the hotel charges for parking, but after researching other hotels, found that this was normal. If you do find a hotel that has free parking, there is usually a catch (i.e. it is a few blocks away, or it is valet only).
All of the staff were very nice to us, and were extremely helpful.
At our room rate of $89/night, breakfast was not included. I believe we paid just under $11/person for the buffet breakfast. I've stayed at a lot of hotels, and I am going to declare that this hotel has the BEST breakfast I have ever had!!!! Everything was fresh, well made, and the service was excellent. I am very particular about hotel buffets, since most either offer a lousy continental breakfast or a very greasy and minimal buffet breakfast. Not the Hilton garden Inn, it was the best breakfast at a hotel I ever had, that I had to pay for.
The hotel also offers a free shuttle to local attractions. We went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Most hotels do offer such a service in other cities, but you usually have to wait forever for the third party service provider, to pick you up on a crowded bus, which is making the hotel to hotel runs. The Hilton garden has there own shuttle van, and will take you to the venue for free!!
As you can tell, I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel....almost. I do have one failing mark for this hotel, and it is the bed. My wife didn't get a wink of sleep. She said that the bed was either too lumpy or too hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio