Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
1,608 results
All reviewsprogressive fieldfront deskindians gameball parkbaseball stadiumbreakfast buffetparking feeshuttle servicedirectly across the streetrock and roll hallpool and hot tubfree shuttlesporting eventswithin walking distancejacobs fieldroom was clean and comfortablenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2006

Location is convienient in that it is right at the foot of the Business District and on the entrance ramp to I-71, making it easy to get around.

It is a good hotel and the staff is friendly and attentive. The rooms were nice and clean as well as the public areas. Did not have a chance to visit the bar but food quality for room service and breakfast were very good.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank arivera
Reviewed July 28, 2006

We went to Cleveland to visit CWRU. As we were taveling with our son, I wanted a double queen room. This hotel was the closest I could find. The hotel sits diagonally across from Jacobs field and right off I-90 and I-77. The area is not the best with a walk-in clinic right across the street. The hotel itself was very nice with a restaurant in the lobby. The room was spacious and clean.

Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank bob_96
Reviewed June 20, 2006

Clean rooms, Nice lobby, Frindly staff. Located a block from Jacobs field down town and near Gund arena) restaurants are in walking distance (you can walk it but you run into some seedy characters along the way). Restaurant is fair, Workout area is small. Indoor pool is a little small but nice.Parking is $12 a day.
I stayed here 3 nights . I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2006
5  Thank tstripp
Reviewed May 30, 2006

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights at an unbelievable rate of $25 a night that included breakfast for 2 and parking, which was an error on the hotels part, but they had to honor the rate. It was an above average hotel, with above average front desk staff, but very below average parking. I got back to the hotel one night about 11p only to find no spaces available, and was forced to park in the fire lane, which not only made me worry about my car being towed, but safety for the hotel.

The hotel is located across from the ball park, which is kind of a walk to anything else in Downtown Cleveland, but if you have a car, you should be fine. If I were to pay ful price, I would have been a little upset, but with the price I paid, I got a great deal.

• Stayed: May 2006
7  Thank sdtravelguy
Reviewed April 24, 2006

This hotel is on the outskirts of downtown. It is the perfect location if you are attending a baseball or basketball game. There weren't many places to eat . There is an awesome middle eastern deli/bakery across the street that you can purchase meat and vegetarian items. The staff was very accomadating and friendly. There was a boxing match going on at the time and the place was hopping!

• Stayed: April 2006