We went to Cleavland to explore the city a little and specifically to see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. The Hilton Garden Inn is in the Gateway District, across the street from the ball park where the Cleavland Indians play. The Inn is an easy walk to several nice restaurants on 4th street, a mile from the R&R Hall of Fame, Science Museum, and other attractions on Lake Erie.
Although the hotel does not look 21st Century new, it is very clean and has all the amenities that you would expect. The thing that impressed us the most was the friendliness of the staff. Everyone from the concierge to the cleaning staff were helpful and pleasant. We will stay here again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio