The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown once again proved why it is the only hotel I will stay at in downtown Cleveland. I have stayed here several times and not once have I been let down.
This particular visit was for my anniversary with my wife. To start, this hotel in my opinion has the overall best location. Easy access to/from main highways, RIGHT by the arenas (The Jake or Progressive Field if you will...The Q/Quicken Loans Arena) and the hotel is a short cab ride to the warehouse district, where a solid nightlife exists. The hotel offers a free shuttle to pretty much anywhere in the area. That worked out great when we wanted to visit the Horseshoe Casino (which is also near by) and not have to hassle with calling a cab. The manager, Greg, who was behind the front desk at check-in, was more than helpful. You can tell he truly cares about each and every customer. Greg expeditiously got us checked in and answered all of our questions. Harvey's Bar & Grille downstairs is a great place for a drink in the evening. Mike, the bartender is outstanding with customers. He is an above-average bartender. Sandye, was also very helpful in room service. The staff here is top notch. The beds are comfortable, the room is clean. We were lucky enough to get a corner room, facing the baseball stadium and highways. That presents a wonderful view of Cleveland and the tower that lights up at night. Our room had extra space, as it was a corner room. Breakfast downstairs was great. While you have to pay for it, it is definitely affordable and worth every dollar. You have your choice of pretty much anything you may desire for breakfast with few exceptions. Our server, Veronica, remembered us from previous visits. She was awesome. She was very helpful and has a great attitude. I look forward to my next stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown, whenever that may be. This hotel is (don't quote me on this) the only hotel in the gateway-downtown area that offers self parking. Personally, I do not like valet so this is another reason I support this hotel. PS: I highly suggest taking just a few minutes and signing up for Hilton Honor Rewards. Many perks with that like discounts on rooms and late check-out if needed.
Greg, Mike, Veronica, Sandye and the rest of the staff, thanks for an awesome stay, once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio