This was our second stay at this hotel. The hotels downtown very near the stadium have outrageous prices so they are not an option. This is actually closer to the baseball stadium but still convenient for football and we got it for $92 a night!!! They have a free shuttle that takes you to the game. We just walked a couple blocks to the Chop House after the fame, had dinner and took a cab back to the hotel. I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel. Everyone greets you with a smile, are making sure all is ok or if you need anything. The shuttle driver was one of the friendliest I have ever encountered.
On a side note, the rooms are also great; comfy beds, nice bathroom, great TV and also comes equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and a "K cup" coffee pot. How nice is that. So, for you coffee drinkers, bring your favorite coffee from home!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio