Stayed here for the inaugural R 'n' R Half Marathon of Cleveland. In the good weather I enjoyed that time, walking everywhere I wanted to go. Great location for my experience, real close to the ballparks and close enough to the University area and of course downtown. Ten minute walk to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The hotel was clean and the staff there was great! It is maybe just short of excellent only in that it has some age to the building itself. I have to say though the hotel bedding was very comfortable, maybe the best I can remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio