We were in Cleveland to see a baseball game, and we couldn't have found a better place to stay. It's a very short walk to and from the ballpark. The check-in clerk was friendly, and the room was very good as well. No complaints at all in that regard.
There aren't any eating places nearby unless you count the Subway across the street. North of the ballpark and arena there are a few places within walking distance. Breakfast was buffet style which will cost you, but that's typical of downtown hotels in general. Parking was outside at the back of the hotel and will cost you as well. (about $15 a night).
The interstates are within easy access so that was convenient. The location is good when there are sporting events going on, not sure what it's like around there at other times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio