I stayed here for 2 nights for an event that was being held at the hotel. I stayed here a couple of years ago too and enjoyed my stay very much. I'm glad to say that it hasn't changed. Every staff member I encountered was extremely friendly and welcoming.
My room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfy, the pillows were also good (which is hard to come by anymore, it seems). The bathroom was also very clean, the water presser in the shower was great. I didn't really have a chance to try out the TV, but it was a newer flat screen LCD TV.
The fridge in the room worked fine and the climate control also worked great and was easy to control with the thermostat. It wasn't too noisy, either.
I don't know if it was the wind blowing something around or what, but every so often there would be a loud metal clanging noise outside. I sleep with ear plugs in when I'm away from home, so once I was asleep it wasn't loud enough to bother me at night, but it could be an issue for some if it persists through the night.
We ate dinner at the hotel bar one evening and had breakfast in the restaurant both mornings. The service at both was excellent and the food was good too. Breakfast was an all you can eat buffet and you could also order fresh pancakes, waffles, and omelets. Ala carte items were also available. The dinner menu didn't have a lot to choose from, but I enjoyed my hamburger.
The hotel is right across from Progressive Field, where the Cleveland Indians play. My room had a great view of it and the city.
They offer a shuttle service to points around the city. We didn't have time to take advantage of it with our event, but it's a really nice perk.
So once again, I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cleveland and look forward to staying there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio