“Couldn't have had a better experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I chose this hotel by the brand and location but after my stay would never go anywhere else while visiting Cleveland. The property was new, clean and the staff was the BEST. Food is very good. Nice pool and bar. Parking is great. Definitely a GREAT place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelerDiderBoy
HGIClevelandDntwn, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Wow! We sincerely appreciate your excellent feedback on your stay with us. It honestly reminded me of why I am in this great business of ours. It's all about our guests! Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We only stayed here for 1 night passing through on our way from Niagara Falls to Chicago but where happy with the choice.

Cons:

Nice large rooms with comfy beds.
Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Free parking.
Good prices.
Pool and jacuzzi
Good restaurant for a quick eat

Its easy to walk down to the Rock n roll hall of fame from this hotel wich was the only and the best thing about this city that was not one of our favourite places on the trip.

Ordered a burger at the hotel restaurant and when i was lifting the top bread to put ketchup on the burger i noticed a long black hair on the bacon slices!? Pretty disguisting and the first time this has happened but the waiter handled it good and gave me a new burger (free) and also gave me a free complimentery dessert. I couldnt be angry after that.

Dont think i will visit this town again but if i would i think id choose this place again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FoodVagabond
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I visited the Cleveland to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The hotel was terrific! Bed comfortable, room clean, front desk was helpful and the driver of the shuttle to and from the hotel to the museum was very informative and friendly. Couldnt have asked for a better location nor place to stay and sleep!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had relatives come in for a funeral and this turned out to be the best place. The desk was unusually friendly and I could tell they were going out of the way to meet our needs promptly. I live in Cleveland, but I'll keep the Hilton in mind if needed again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas_Miller259
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Over stay was great. The location to places we visted was good. The shuttle service was a nice surprise. We didn't have to drive to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. all the staff was very helpful. Had breakfast both days we stayed. The food was good and the service was excellant. Am planning to return this summer for a trip with the grandchildren

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My room had a king bed, nice bathroom area and good work area. My room and the hotel itself were very clean, and the desk clerks were very friendly. The parking fee is expensive and the lot was difficult to use. My room key did not work for parking. It snowed overnight and the parking lot was icy and had not been scraped when I left. I thought the rate was expensive considering how far it was from the center of town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My aunt and I stayed for 4 days. My grandmother had surgery at Cleveland Clinic so the location of the hotel was great. The staff were super friendly and efficient. The hotel rooms were very clean. We also loved how comfortable the beds were! We will def stay again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family