“Fun Time for kids”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun Time for kids”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We have been to the Children's Museum many times and the kids always enjoy themselves. I do believe that they outgrow it though around age 9-10 but for younger kids it's a lot of fun!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeff44149

Uniontown, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“easily worth the drive from Canton”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very reasonable price. Going in it looked so small I couldn't imagine how we were going to fill the day. But fill the day we did! My boys (3 & 5) had hours of fun. They of course loved the giant sandbox (on temporary display), water table, & rope climber. My 3 yr old really liked feeding the silo veggies in the little kids room. The biggest hit was the TV weather room. We had to drag them out so mom could visit the wonderful bakeries in little Italy only 5 min. Away. Highly recommend. Worth the drive from canton many times over.

Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect for kids of all ages”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I took my grandchildren to the museum last week for the first time. They are 4 and 2.
The museum is " just enough". The story hour was great. My grandson loved climbing on the wired tower.
I paid for 2 and then joined as a member when we were finished with the day.
I think the environment sparks creativity and imagination.
We loved the farm experience even though, at their ages it's more geared for little ones. Having said that, the 4 year old wanted to stay and play.

Visited April 2014
South Euclid, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Place to Take the Grandkids”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whenever our 3 year old granddaughter comes to town we visit the Children's Museum of Cleveland. They have a variety of hands-on areas with interests for the young and the young at heart. The permanent displays are engaging enough that multiple visits still grab our granddaughters interest; and the temporary exhibits are typically of high quality and interest. The staff at the museum are friendly and helpful too.

Visited March 2014
Girard, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Educational indoor playarea”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We drove a bit over an hour to visit this place but luckily we had other things on the to do list while in Cleveland. While it was very clean it did not have what I would call museum qualities about it. It was like a large play area for children. The main floor that we were on had a shopping center, post office, doctor's office and a bus on it. I would have rather taken her to a real shopping center, post office and doctor's office to get the real experience than have her pay to come here. The downstairs had water and weather but my daughter couldn't reach most of it. I just thought if that was all we traveled for then it would have been a let down. We have one of these places where we are from for the same amount of money so I am thinking we will just stay in the area next time.

Visited June 2013