“Acceptable but not to be recommended”

Taza A Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Taza A Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,854 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Clair
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Acceptable but not to be recommended”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were enticed by the presence of customers of Middle Eastern origin. We came away with mixed feelings. Some dishes were good (falafel salad) but other ones were just average (falafel pita, shwarma). The favors too uniform - evertyhing tasted the same.
The service was not particularly friendly. It was obvious that they wanted to free up the table for the next customers. Speedy service is fine but taking your plate away before you are finished is not.

2 Thank Maurizio M

Cleveland, OH
“Beautiful ambiance and great food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this place, best Lebanese food in Cleveland! Try the Kofta! You won't be sorry! The food is good and the lighting and atmosphere is sort of modern contempo, with an upscale feel, but the prices are right.

Visited July 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good Food, Good Atmosphere. I go here for lunch at least once a month if not more. Some of the best lebanese food around. I suggest the hot sauce and hummus.

Silver Lake, OH
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My friend and I tried Taza for dinner, and we were not disappointed. I would say that this is the best Lebanese food I've had in the Cleveland area. I ordered the appetizer platter as my meal, and it was wonderful. The baba was awesome: flavorful, but not too smokey. The hummus was smooth, and the falafel was perfectly done, very fluffy on the inside, not dense and chewy like I've had at other places. My friend ordered one of the chicken entrees, and she was not disappointed. The decor of the restaurant is nice, and the bar is really classy. I would recommend going for lunch when the prices are significantly lower. Next time, that's probably what I will do.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

On a Saturday afternoon in downtown Cleveland, none of the usual upscale restaurants were open, walked around to find Taza open for lunch! Never had Lebanese before so were a a liitle hesitant, boy, were we wrong! For Appetizers, we got the taste of Taza, shawarma, chicken, tabouli, two different kinds of hummus, a meal by itself!! The mixed grill was melting in my mouth, and of course, gotta have baklava!!!

ALL OF 5 STARS!!!!