“Fantastic Food”

Taza A Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Taza A Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,844 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Clair
Silver Lake, OH
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My friend and I tried Taza for dinner, and we were not disappointed. I would say that this is the best Lebanese food I've had in the Cleveland area. I ordered the appetizer platter as my meal, and it was wonderful. The baba was awesome: flavorful, but not too smokey. The hummus was smooth, and the falafel was perfectly done, very fluffy on the inside, not dense and chewy like I've had at other places. My friend ordered one of the chicken entrees, and she was not disappointed. The decor of the restaurant is nice, and the bar is really classy. I would recommend going for lunch when the prices are significantly lower. Next time, that's probably what I will do.

• Visited June 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

On a Saturday afternoon in downtown Cleveland, none of the usual upscale restaurants were open, walked around to find Taza open for lunch! Never had Lebanese before so were a a liitle hesitant, boy, were we wrong! For Appetizers, we got the taste of Taza, shawarma, chicken, tabouli, two different kinds of hummus, a meal by itself!! The mixed grill was melting in my mouth, and of course, gotta have baklava!!!

ALL OF 5 STARS!!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pprophetpee
Carrollton, Georgia
“Great Lebanese Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The decor is beautiful, the service fantastic, the food mouthwatering, the price very reasonable! Highly recommend it.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank yvonnefuentes
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food and excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Was in town on business and went to Taza upon recommendation by hotel personnel. Our group of 6 was treated like family by the warm and friendly staff, and they gave us terrific recommendations for what to order. They were spot-on, and we especially liked the jibneh, which is a sauteed Lebanese cheese. The mixed grill will turn your head.

We brought more of our colleagues back the second night, and there was belly dancing, music, and the same great and friendly service and truly excellent food. Go here.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Paige F
cleveland, ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stopped in here on a Saturday without a reservation and I was not sure if we would be able to get a table. We were early enough that it was not a problem and I was so glad we were able to eat here! I love Aladdin's and this restaurant is somehow owned by the same family. Some items are the same or similar, but this is the upscale version. First of all the restaurant rooms are charming. In the former Crop space on West 6th they have made it look kind of Middle Eastern and mystical. Really lovely decor. I had the shish lamb which came with Lebanese rice and grilled vegetables. Excellent! My friend had the shish chicken which was made with lemon and served with the same rice and vegies. It was her first time at Taza and she said it was one of the best meals she has ever had! So yummy---can't wait to go back. Glad there is another Taza at Eton in Woodmere so it is close to home.

• Visited March 2013