“wine dinners”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
twinsburg
“wine dinners”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

the food at grovewood is outstanding. At times unusual. They have wonderful wine pairing dinners. Service is excellent a terrific wind list

• Visited July 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Top 3 meals I've had in Cleveland”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Wife and I try a new restaurant each year for our anniversary, and I'm very glad we went here. We were looking for a place with dishes that weren't on every menu in town, and really liked what we saw. Started with the empanada of the day, it happened to be pulled pork w/ a chipotle dipping sauce. 5/5, delicious. I got the curried butternut pasta (added chicken on top at recommendation from our waitress Chelsea, who was fantastic), and my wife ordered the bee-bop ravioli. I love dishes with coconut milk, and this pasta was perfect. Not too heavy, but amazing flavor and just the different kind of meal I was looking for. Had the last bit as leftovers2 days later and still tasted just as good. The wife didn't enjoy her meal as much as I did mine, but still thought it was very good. And I thought hers was too. Split the lava cake for dessert, great way to end the meal. There are so many other things I want to try on their menu, and I can't wait to go back sometime. It is in Collinwood, but neither of us thought it seemed like that bad of an area like some people wrote. We ate outside, and apart from several loud cars driving by, was as normal as you can get.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank live1284
OHIO
“great food, fresh and variety !!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

love love love this place! the sesame noodles are five star.......love trying all the many items on their menu and great wines too! I would highly recommend the experience~~

• Visited February 2013
Cleveland
“Well-deserved Cleveland Landmark”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Grovewood Tavern is a Cleveland Institution... truly a diamond in the rough. The food is outstanding; worth the trip. The Blackened Scallop appetizer was amazing; rich buttery cilantro-lime-tequila cream sauce: not too thick, a little sweet, a little kick, perfectly balanced and just great. The Blackened Diver Scallop entree was just as yummy, served in another beautiful ancho-honey cream sauce. The scallops were large, fresh and perfectly prepared. Hubby enjoyed the (crab) Cake & Steak. Glad I took the advice of our very knowledgeable server...Get the Scallops!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank alysssa
Cleveland, Ohio
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food was excellent and the service was exceptional. She was very aware of the menu and had great knowledge of the specials. My son had duck and said it was the best he has had. Hubby had the tuna and I had the baby back ribs (that was the special). My only complaint is that the grits were not very good. They were very dry and bland. I'm not a huge fan of grits so I wasn't that disappointed, but I have had much better grits than those. Other than that I would highly recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited May 2013