“Amazing Ramen”

Noodlecat
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate at the Noodlecat at Westside Market. I have been wanting to try real ramen for years. We ordered the Pork Miso Ramen. It was so amazing. The broth was so flavorful. I will dream of it until I get to eat it again.

1  Thank Michael W

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We actually went during happy hour. One of the beers and the some menu items were on special. The Happy Hour was from 3 to 6 ( I think) the special draft beer was $3 and that was the best of it. The soup specials were the "half" soups for $5. The regular price for the soups was from $10-$14. I can't even imagine paying that much for the soups they offered.
We decided to go with the special "half" soups (half of the regular soup size) for $5 and were brought a medium size bowl of ramen noodles and some frozen peas and corn with bit of poached chicken. About 16oz overall. We also had some of their buns which were also on special 2 for $5 vice the normal $6. They were excellent, but again $2 ea would have been a fair normal price for them.
All in all the food was good but I would choose somewhere else for a better deal. To give you an idea I went back to the hotel room and had a "Cup a Soup" and enjoyed it every bit as much as the soup I had there and it was almost the same amount for 50cents.
Sorry, except for the buns I can't recommend this as a priceworthy place to eat. Go 100yards further to 4th street and find half a dozen better places.

If you find this helpful please mark it so
thanks Berny

2  Thank BaronFoer
Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you come here be sure to try the Spicy Octopus dish it is to die for! Whether you want to grab some great tasting culinary treats, or just a quick beer before a House of Blues show Noodlecat is the place for you!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Many unique eats one the menu and the beverage list has many many options. Great atmosphere and clean. The food was delicious!!! They also have vegetarian and gluten free items!!! Something different from chain restaruants. I would highly recommend. And would come back for more!!!!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Server took a lot of time to explain the menu. Wish he would have explained the Raman Szechuan better. It was so salty, I only ate about 1/3. Server offered to box it up but I did not bother to take home. The Kim Chee salad and steamed bun appetizers were good.