“Exceptional Team Building Day!”

Cleveland Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Cleveland Bike Tour. Our tours meet behind The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Voinovich Pier Our bike tours of Cleveland are at 10 am, 2 pm & 6 pm (6 pm tours are from June-September) Northeast Ohio's premier source for custom bicycle tours and excursions. Downtown Cleveland is vibrant, energetic, and pulsing with people. Cleveland is a national leader in historic preservation, so come celebrate Cleveland's historic districts, learn about Playhouse Square, the largest performing arts center in the country after New York's Lincoln Center. We'll see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Public Square, the Gateway District and much more. This is our traditional city bike tour. We will visit many of the places that have made Cleveland such a great place to live and work. Ohio City is at the forefront of an economic transformation taking place in Cleveland that is being lead by a group of artisan entrepreneurs. Over the past two decades, several artisan businesses have already created hundreds of neighborhood jobs and become important members of the Ohio City community. We no longer offer bike rentals
Westlake
“Exceptional Team Building Day!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Joe and the rest of the staff at Cleveland Bike Tours were absolutely amazing. They exceeded our expectations beyond what words can express. Joe spent about an hour with me on the phone helping to set up a Team Building Day where we rented bikes and did a bike scavenger hunt on the Tow Path. He did a great job laying out the itinerary and even when we ran behind he was super patient with us. The bikes were in great shape and comfortable for all ages that were with us. I strongly recommend Cleveland Bike Tours for your team building or touring needs! Great work and thank you to Joe and the rest of the team!

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
“Awesome bike tour!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My teenage daughters and I went on the Ohio City tour. What a wonderful time we had. From the start we had a great time, from comfy Schwinn bikes complete with a basket and FUN bells, to a wonderful, relaxing, informative bikeride. Anne, our bike tour guide, was fun, energetic, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and just plain awesome. You could tell she really loved what she did and has taken the time to really get to know the area to give a great tour! Joe, the bike guy, was friendly, and really hands on with the bikes and safety! We saw some really amazing homes in Ohio City, and some great, quirky little shops along the way. I've lived in Cleveland my entire life and have NEVER seen Ohio City like this before. We truly enjoyed ourselves and learned a lot. The tour was done at a great pace, not to fast, or to slow. We could stop whenever we wanted to take pictures or ask questions. My daughters and I can't wait to go on the Downtown Cleveland bike tour next! Definatly a great time, and a great value. I now know my city on a whole new level. Highly recommend!!

Visited June 2013
Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is THE best way to see Cleveland. We took the Ohio City tour and had a wonderful time. We learned all about the area from Anne who was born and raised in cleveland. It was an easy ride and doesn't require anything more then knowing how to ride a bike. I highly recommend this 2 hour tour to quickly get a feel for cleveland! We can't wait to go on the Downtown and University Circle tours!

Visited April 2013
Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Biking is the way to see Cleveland”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Biking the Ohio City tour was a great way to see Cleveland up close. Joe and Anna met
us and were enthusiastic and ready to get started. The bikes provided were in great shape and included a basket to hold your things. Water was provided as a nice touch. Joe and Anna were both knowledgeable about the city and willing to answer any questions. The path was flat and easy so good for all types of riders. If you have never toured a bike tour in a city, check out Great Lakes Tour Company.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank peterpanGeorgia
“Great sights while learning more about Cleveland and Ohio City!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My girlfriend took me on an Ohio City Bike tour and it was one of the best things we've done together! Joe and Anne were great and friendly guides and thoroughly enjoyed giving us the tour, telling of all the sights and simply talking to us! We had such a wonderful time and definitely recommend a bike tour with them!