“fun, authentic, personal, and low-key” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cleveland Bike Tours

Cleveland Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Cleveland Bike Tour. Our tours meet behind The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Voinovich Pier Our bike tours of Cleveland are at 10 am, 2 pm & 6 pm (6 pm tours are from June-September) Northeast Ohio's premier source for custom bicycle tours and excursions. Downtown Cleveland is vibrant, energetic, and pulsing with people. Cleveland is a national leader in historic preservation, so come celebrate Cleveland's historic districts, learn about Playhouse Square, the largest performing arts center in the country after New York's Lincoln Center. We'll see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Public Square, the Gateway District and much more. This is our traditional city bike tour. We will visit many of the places that have made Cleveland such a great place to live and work. Ohio City is at the forefront of an economic transformation taking place in Cleveland that is being lead by a group of artisan entrepreneurs. Over the past two decades, several artisan businesses have already created hundreds of neighborhood jobs and become important members of the Ohio City community. We no longer offer bike rentals
Westlake, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun, authentic, personal, and low-key”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

I took the tour of Ohio City with a group of other people - turned out I had some friends in the group and made friends with a tourist visiting from Detroit. It was wonderful that Great Lakes Touring provided the bikes - my favorite part was the fun bells/ringers - we would ding them to say hi to people in the neighborhoods we went through. The pace was very comfortable - no rushing; we could ask questions and stop and take pictures as we liked. The bikes are very comfortable and good for all fitness levels - you do not need to be a "cyclist" to take this tour. This is a great way to get a close-up and more personal look at Cleveland's past and present. You will see things you would have missed if you drove by in a car!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Kasey C

• Korean first
Cleveland, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Way To See & Get To Know Cleveland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

In August 2011, I took my second tour with Great Lakes Touring Company (AKA @BikeCLE) through the Ohio City neighborhood of Cleveland. I had previously had a blast on their Downtown tour so was excited to get to know more about another location. I've lived in CLE my entire life and learned SO MUCH about Ohio City that I didn't previously know! Our guides Anne and Joe were so helpful, as well as fun to be with during the 90 minute tour. I would highly recommend this or any of their tours to both people visiting our town and those who live here and want something fun to do.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank poiseinparma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very impressive bike tour if you are from out of town or have lived here all your life! So worth your time and money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

It has been awhile since I was on a bike but Anne and Joe could not have made it any easier! It's just like riding a bike right? Ha. They delivered everything we needed. And off we went! A nice thing to do with a group of friends or alone. I did it with my boyfriend and another couple. It was about an hour and a half and the riding was broken up with many stops so anyone can do this! Get going:)

1 Thank Cmdphoto