“Great Place for Lunch”

Ranked #101 of 1,845 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ontario
Transit: Euclid Coridor located across the street.
Description: Pura Vida by Brandt is a scratch made, locally sourced restaurant in the heart of Public Square. We offer lunch, dinner and take out. We feature local meats, fresh seafood as well as vegan/vegetarian options. We are exceptional in handling any allergy or dietary needs.
Rocky River, Ohio USA
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Love this place for lunch, great food and the daily specials are awesome. They are quick and the prices are good. The staff is great as well, makes going out for lunch special. Get the lunch box special - daily special and very good. The pickled veggies are great!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sinatralis

ohio
“Good bread”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had dinner as a group last night. The bread and olive spread were excellent. We had a blue cheese crusted sirloin that was served with macaroni and cheese and asparagus family style. The steak was tough and overcooked. The asparagus was loaded with bacon, too much actually. The macaroni and cheese was ok. I was pretty disapointed overall. I won't make a trip there again, too many other excellent restaurants around the block.

• Visited April 2013
Eastern Virginia
“Vegetarian friendly”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stumbled upon the restaurant, and loved it. We were leery, because the place was empty, but the food was superb. The root vegetable pot pie, and butternut squash fondue were standouts. The apple donuts over mascarpone ice cream were underdone, but otherwise, no complaints.

Visited March 2013
akron, oh
“Fabulous Option for Gluten Free !!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went to Pura Vida for Valentines Dinner. After being assured that they could prepare something GF for me I was sent a 3 course tasting menu. With real options ! Not just the token steak and baked potato GF option that restaurants usually suggest at like $50 a pop. I cannot tell you how happy i am we picked this restaurant. They graciously accomodated my food allergies without making me feel odd like so many other places. I had a spinach salad w smoked blue cheese that was absolutely wonderful and it was a generous serving. i followed that up with pork chops w a bbq dust, polenta, and greens and i can hands down say it was the best pork i've ever had. it was moist (2 chops !) and delicious. The greens were also fantastic. For dessert we split a GF chocolate cake. I cannot say enough how much i enjoyed this meal and the fact that i didn't get ill from it. My dinner date had beef tenderloin that he raved about as well as sour cream spinach and potatoes. We didn't feel rushed and the atmosphere was great. a diverse crowd as well which was nice. I would be happy to come back here time and time again. Thank you Pura Vida for making my night ! With food allergies I don't get to go out very often and this was a wonderful treat.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank akronohio
Lakewood, Ohio
“Very Good Lunch”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had lunch here last week to say farewell to a co-worker, It has a very interesting lighting set up where the lights change colors, It is well designed and the food was excellent, I had the Chicken sandwich with Apples and Brie, which was very good and the Sea Salt and Rosemary fries are also good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will return again to try some of the other items on the menu.

• Visited February 2013