“Just had to go there.........”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Summer is the time when I have to go stay at the Garden Inn across from Hopkins AIrport. So many people stop there again also & we will spend the day together, they will come to a gig of friends and enjoy their music. Then at breakfast I get all the thank yous. That is how folks who travel for business will find time to stop and relax in the sun with a drink watching the planes fly over & no noise.

Then in you room you watch plane fly in & take off but here -0-. Triple pane windows work wonders. The cookies fresh from the oven are put out with coffee, juiced water, but no FREE wine as Hampton in Independence has for guests. Grab a plate & go sit outside and get a few birdy friends that love sugar show and there is another great relaxing time. Then a gentleman who is new to Cleveland & just loves the hotel comes to share my table. He had plenty of cookies & got a family of babies with mom sitting with him & me munching cookies, but no coffee. Then as we both get up to go to bed with early departures, he thanks me for a great time.

Then I happened to remember that a newsman & his band was playing at the Graton Rd Inn which has great food & music as well as booze and you are walking, so you won't get a DUI. So 6 woman with 4 guys decided to go there, so we walked across the street past the Subway and other businesses and got a big table near the stage. They met the band, loved the food and we are singing to the music. 3 hours & time to head back so we get some sleep. They thanks me for the great time & next times they are back they will go have dinner & see what band is there too.

Slept so good for 10 hours, dialed as usual my bed to SOFT. Very dark with the curtains and to wake ready to go for breakfast with Michael ( the blonde) who is head chef, CJ who helps & Cleo the waitress. They can cook an egg any way you can think of & they have even more ideas for you too. Great danishes, fruit, and other ideas to eat.

Room Tip: Stay high & away from elevators for peace & quiet. Join HiltonHHonors and stay 29 times a y...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My recent stay at the Hilton Garden in Cleveland Airport location was short given my late check in and very early departing flight time...but from what I did experience upon check in and the few hours I was there was GREAT! The front desk was welcoming, very professional and the lobby is beautiful. Rooms were comfy and clean. And unlike most hotels located near the airport and highway, it was extremely quiet. I would definitely stay here when I find myself in the Cleveland/Canton area again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2014

It was clean quiet and close to the airport. easy to find. the staff was very friendly, helpful and made the stay pleasant, overall worth the and and would stay again easy to book room was spacious and clean

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Return from a wonderful two week vacation in Disney only to discover that our van was stolen from Hilton Garden Inn parking lot. There are no security cameras covering the parking lots. It was 10pm on a Saturday night and we were stranded. They did comp a room for a night, but offered no assistance in helping to determine when our van was taken. We haven't been contact by the hotel management since we left. Very disappointed.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Olsen8112
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Olsen8112,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had during your stay. I appreciate the speed in which you brought this to our attention and allowing me to follow up with our security department ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. If there is anything that you should need, please feel free to contact me directly.
Rebecca Kerrigan
216-898-1898

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Hotel is outstanding. Great location to go in any direction. Staff is terrific especially Ashley who took care of a small problem right away without batting an eye and Bill who was able to help with a very last minute additional night. My husband and I always stay here when in Cleveland. In our opinion this HGI is always on top of their game! Keep it up!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Close to the airport, the Hilton remains consistent in its amenities and comfort/cleanliness. Here for the Gay Games 9 I decided to stay close to the airport the first night before heading 20 minutes by train downtown. Thank you to Jonathan at the front desk for your professionalism and kindness. Free shuttle from airport and to train station. Good value.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We were attending an out of town wedding. This was a great place to stay. The entire hotel was immaculate. They did shuttle us to and from the reception which was at another sight. The outside patio was a great place to enjoy the great weather and a drink. The lobby was spacious and had many areas to sit and relax. The staff was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends