Summer is the time when I have to go stay at the Garden Inn across from Hopkins AIrport. So many people stop there again also & we will spend the day together, they will come to a gig of friends and enjoy their music. Then at breakfast I get all the thank yous. That is how folks who travel for business will find time to stop and relax in the sun with a drink watching the planes fly over & no noise.
Then in you room you watch plane fly in & take off but here -0-. Triple pane windows work wonders. The cookies fresh from the oven are put out with coffee, juiced water, but no FREE wine as Hampton in Independence has for guests. Grab a plate & go sit outside and get a few birdy friends that love sugar show and there is another great relaxing time. Then a gentleman who is new to Cleveland & just loves the hotel comes to share my table. He had plenty of cookies & got a family of babies with mom sitting with him & me munching cookies, but no coffee. Then as we both get up to go to bed with early departures, he thanks me for a great time.
Then I happened to remember that a newsman & his band was playing at the Graton Rd Inn which has great food & music as well as booze and you are walking, so you won't get a DUI. So 6 woman with 4 guys decided to go there, so we walked across the street past the Subway and other businesses and got a big table near the stage. They met the band, loved the food and we are singing to the music. 3 hours & time to head back so we get some sleep. They thanks me for the great time & next times they are back they will go have dinner & see what band is there too.
Slept so good for 10 hours, dialed as usual my bed to SOFT. Very dark with the curtains and to wake ready to go for breakfast with Michael ( the blonde) who is head chef, CJ who helps & Cleo the waitress. They can cook an egg any way you can think of & they have even more ideas for you too. Great danishes, fruit, and other ideas to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport is conveniently located just 2 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Our hotel has 168 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center and pool. Shuttle service to and from Cleveland Hopkins Airport makes getting here simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Hilton Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Ohio